Nur Syahirah Binti Mohd Sani
Nur Syahirah graduated with LLB (Hons) from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in 2016. She commenced her pupillage under the supervision of our own Iskandar in August 2016. Due to her hardwork, understanding of the law and procedures, commitment in meeting deadlines and her willingness to embrace the firm’s mission, vision and culture, she was retained as an Associate after being called to the Bar in 2017.
During the pupillage, she was given opportunities to assist Iskandar in a broad areas of practice. She was exposed and trained to draft pleadings, other cause papers and legal documents. Syahirah also attended many trials as co-counsel and had attended on her own, hearings for interlocutory proceedings and simple trials at the Magistrate Court.
Currently, she handles mainly general litigation and corporate matters. Her areas of practice include general civil litigation, insolvency, commercial litigation, construction dispute, defamation, conveyancing, employment and criminal law. Despite her young age and still a green practitioner, Syahirah exhibits creativity, diligence and passion while discharging the tasks and duties. She brings the a dynamism to the firm and is slowly developing to handle more complex matters. Given her current development and progress, everything augurs well for Syahirah to becoming an excellent litigator.
Apart from her involvement in litigation involving the following cases :
- Telaga Biru Sdn Bhd vs Karya Bestari Sdn Bhd  MLJU 288
- Pelaburan MARA berhad vs Johany Jaafar  1 LNS 437
- Rani Periasamy vs PDZ Shipping Agency Sdn Bhd  2 LNS 1462
- Koperasi Sahabat Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia Berhad vs RHB Investment Berhad, WA-22NCVC-17-01/2017 and Appeal No. W-02 (NCVC) (W)-2084-10/2018
- RIWAY Malaysia Sdn Bhd vs Pendakwaraya, MA-41(ORS)-01-09-2017.
Syahirah has also attended to and contributed in the following legal works :
- Legal documentation involving acquisition of RM11,000,000.00 worth of property in Johor, Malaysia
- Legal documentation, advisory and due diligence for the acquisition of 100% shares in Oil & Gas company involving purchase price of RM24,000,000.00
- Legal documentation involving purchase of a building by Government agencies of Malaysia involving purchase price of RM11,000,000.00.